To receive current requests/updates/newsletters, click here for our e-list.
Personally, we need continual prayer for:
- Protection and health - many missionaries in Europe face spiritual attacks on their health.
- Wisdom and guidance - campus ministry in Poland is not the same as in America.
- Discernment and effectiveness - we want to recognize and implement God's program and methods.
- Relationships - not only within our family and marriage but also for strong, lasting relationships with the people in Poland.
- Language Acquisition - Polish is a difficult language and we still need prayer to be able to speak it well. We need to be understood and we need to understand what we are hearing and reading. We are functional, but not yet fluent.
- Favor with God and man - We don't want to be seen as the "American Experts", but as the ones God has called to come alongside and help.
Poland, also needs your prayer for:
- Pentecostal Church: purposeful leadership development, spiritual vitality and righteousness.
- Young people to have a missions-mindedness for Christ.
- Awakening within the Catholic church for real relationship with Jesus, not just religion and empty tradition.
- The Catastrophe in the days after the terrible plane crash in April 2010 that claimed the lives of the President and his wife and 94 others who were the political, military, financial and cultural elite. Pray for God to heal this land; use the believers for hope; and accomplish His purposes in this nation. Even in 2012 this is still a news item as accusations and conspiracy theories abound.
AG.org News & Information
A Centennial Pilgrimage to Hot Springs
Approximately 300 people gathered to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Assemblies of God in Hot Springs, Arkansas, April 10-11. In addition to honoring the past and retracing the steps of the founding members of the Assemblies of God, those present experienced a powerful prayer and worship service, where the gifts of the Spirit were evident.
Plans for August AG Centennial Moving Forward
The Assemblies of God Centennial Celebration will take place August 5-10 in Springfield, Missouri. All services will be live-streamed and a prayer initiative called "Flock: Soar Together" will be offered for the 10 weeks leading up to the centennial event.
TV Versions of End Times Don't Line Up with the Biblical View
Although there are plenty of reality television shows about preparing for the end of the world, none of them seem to understand or line-up with the reality of what the Bible says the end times will bring — spiritual preparation is the only hope!
From Fame to Faith: The Anthony Greve Story
The lead guitar in the hard rock band, Pop Evil, Tony Greve seemingly had the world by the tail, but nothing — the fame, the women, the drugs, the partying — could fill the emptiness inside of him. Then he encountered Christ and hope came alive, but his journey was not without serious challenges!
Light for the Lost Brings Hope to Rwanda and Beyond
Just 20 years ago, the Rwanda Assemblies of God was nearly wiped out. Today, the church is flourishing with more than 40,000 believers and 150 established churches. Light for the Lost is playing a key role in supplying churches and leaders in Rwanda with the resources they need to reach people for Christ.