To receive current requests/updates/newsletters, click here for our e-list.
Personally, we need continual prayer for:
- Protection and health - many missionaries in Europe face spiritual attacks on their health.
- Wisdom and guidance - campus ministry in Poland is not the same as in America.
- Discernment and effectiveness - we want to recognize and implement God's program and methods.
- Relationships - not only within our family and marriage but also for strong, lasting relationships with the people in Poland.
- Language Acquisition - Polish is a difficult language and we still need prayer to be able to speak it well. We need to be understood and we need to understand what we are hearing and reading. We are functional, but not yet fluent.
- Favor with God and man - We don't want to be seen as the "American Experts", but as the ones God has called to come alongside and help.
Poland, also needs your prayer for:
- Pentecostal Church: purposeful leadership development, spiritual vitality and righteousness.
- Young people to have a missions-mindedness for Christ.
- Awakening within the Catholic church for real relationship with Jesus, not just religion and empty tradition.
- The Catastrophe in the days after the terrible plane crash in April 2010 that claimed the lives of the President and his wife and 94 others who were the political, military, financial and cultural elite. Pray for God to heal this land; use the believers for hope; and accomplish His purposes in this nation. Even in 2012 this is still a news item as accusations and conspiracy theories abound.
AG.org News & Information
AGWM, Philippines AG, Convoy Continue Efforts in Philippines
Assemblies of God World Missions, the Philippines AG and Convoy of Hope are helping tens of thousands of Typhoon Haiyan victims in a massive joint relief effort in the Philippines.
Global Day of Prayer Online Thursday
Pray for Hope, the Convoy of Hope's global prayer initiative, will live-stream its 12-12 Global Day of Prayer for the Poor and Suffering from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Central on Thursday, December 12.
This Week in AG History -- December 9, 1922
In 1922, ministers from Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin met in Brainerd, Minnesota, to form the North Central District Council of the Assemblies of God. Read all about this new district as well as articles by Smith Wiggleswoth, Elizabeth Sisson, and many more in this historic edition of the Pentecostal Evangel!
Assemblies of God Pays Tribute to Mandela's Life
Nelson Mandela, who became renowned for leading South Africa out of the bonds of apartheid, passed away Thursday, December 5. He was 95.
Paul Crouch Sr. Remembered
Paul Crouch Sr., the son of Assemblies of God missionaries to Egypt and founder of Trinity Broadcasting Network (TBN), passed away Saturday, November 30. He was 79.