To receive current requests/updates/newsletters, click here for our e-list.
Personally, we need continual prayer for:
- Protection and health - many missionaries in Europe face spiritual attacks on their health.
- Wisdom and guidance - campus ministry in Poland is not the same as in America.
- Discernment and effectiveness - we want to recognize and implement God's program and methods.
- Relationships - not only within our family and marriage but also for strong, lasting relationships with the people in Poland.
- Language Acquisition - Polish is a difficult language and we still need prayer to be able to speak it well. We need to be understood and we need to understand what we are hearing and reading. We are functional, but not yet fluent.
- Favor with God and man - We don't want to be seen as the "American Experts", but as the ones God has called to come alongside and help.
Poland, also needs your prayer for:
- Pentecostal Church: purposeful leadership development, spiritual vitality and righteousness.
- Young people to have a missions-mindedness for Christ.
- Awakening within the Catholic church for real relationship with Jesus, not just religion and empty tradition.
- The Catastrophe in the days after the terrible plane crash in April 2010 that claimed the lives of the President and his wife and 94 others who were the political, military, financial and cultural elite. Pray for God to heal this land; use the believers for hope; and accomplish His purposes in this nation. Even in 2012 this is still a news item as accusations and conspiracy theories abound.
AG.org News & Information
Turning Evil into Blessing: The Ferguson, Missouri, Conflict
With violence continuing in Ferguson, Missouri, following the shooting of a black 18-year-old young man by a white police officer, AG churches are joining other churches in the area in prayer and reaching out to the community.
Centennial Celebration an International Event
Speakers from around the world, inspired and challenged listeners during the Assemblies of God centennial events.
This Week in AG History -- August 19, 1916
Andrew D. Urshan went to Persia (now Iran) as an AG missionary in 1914, amidst much persecution. Read his testimony of the Spirit's blessing and the suffering experienced for the cause of Christ in a three-part series featured in these historic Pentecostal Evangels!
Centennial Celebration Continues Online
The Assemblies of God Centennial celebration drew to a close on Sunday, but the messages from each night's service along with more than 30 news articles are available at 100.ag.org to view and enjoy.
AGTrust Presents Check for $1.2 Million at AG Centennial Celebration
AGTrust Executive Director Ron Barefield presented a Centennial Initiative check for $1,213,723.50 designated for "Future AG Generations" to the Assemblies of God on Saturday during the Centennial celebration.